May 23, 2014

It only looks like I've stopped paying attention...

Unfortunately I have had some health issues that have kept me preoccupied and not posting as often as I used to. However, I do still check on the Facebook groups and my Google Updates for Connecticut specific information. But with the Connecticut legislative session at an end, and with schools just about done for the year, things on the local level have gotten quiet. (This does not include the 2014 gubernatorial race, which is actually extremely relevant locally, and which you can keep updated about here.)

I will continue to report on everything else that I feel parents absolutely need to know here, so please be sure to subscribe to my posts on the left sidebar so you will be informed when the blog gets updated.

And prayers and positive energy would be very appreciated to help me through this non-life-threatening but very uncomfortable time. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome, but are moderated. Please keep in mind that this blog is specifically for dissemination of information that is free from political affiliation bias and uneducated fear mongering. Comments containing either will not be approved.

Additionally, although you may know me from Facebook, and I am not shy about who I am, because I do share personal experiences here I ask that you respect the privacy of my children by refraining from using my real name. Comments that use my real name will unfortunately not be published.